Holy Cross of San Antonio
Assistant Director of Institutional Advancement and Enrollment
Department: Advancement and Enrollment
The Assistant Director of Institutional Advancement and Enrollment reports to the Executive Director of Institutional Advancement and Enrollment. The Assistant Director will coordinate alumni relations, communications and events for the purpose of fundraising. The Assistant Director will also coordinate enrollment activities and processes and perform various administrative duties.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist as a school liaison to the Alumni Board and assist the alumni board w/soliciting funds for scholarships.
- Plan, direct and execute programs in concert with the Alumni Board of Directors to help meet the fundraising and alumni relations goals.
- Serve as contact person for alumni, parents and others interested in information, services and programs related to alumni.
- Build an active class-based volunteer structure to better involve and engage members of the alumni body.
- Assist with Holy Cross’ student recruitment efforts that result in meeting targeted goals for enrolled students.
- Educate graduating students about alumni benefits and engage them in programs
- Partner with the Director of Guidance to plan the growth and accessibility of career networking services for students and alumni.
- Coordinate and execute effective student recruitment and outreach events.
- Assist with admissions data entry, coordinate student/parent interviews, and other functions necessary for the admissions selection process.
- Coordinate and execute effective student recruitment and outreach events including, but not limited to Open House, parent information nights, Pastors Breakfast, school tours, and shadow days.
- Coordinate media purchases for the school to include: TV, Radio, Internet and Print Ads.
- Attend all leadership team meetings and retreats.
- Assist with the development of a budget and manage expenses to meet the goals and objectives of the program within budget restrictions.
- Oversee two annual fund campaigns; one each semester.
- Plan, facilitate, and assist in coordinating all efforts for the annual Presidents’ Blue and Gold Gala.
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director, Principal, and/or President of Holy Cross.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years’ experience with fundraising and/or student enrollment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Preferred: Experience with Donor Connect and/or Greater Giving Software
HOW TO APPLY: Mail or E-mail a current resume and cover letter:
ATTN: Office of Advancement & Enrollment
426 N. San Felipe St., San Antonio, TX 78228
Or E-mail: email@example.com