SERVICE. HOSPITALITY. LOYALTY.
The Student Knight Ambassadors Program is now accepting applications for the 2014-2015 school year. The applications will be accepted from March 1- March 31, 2014.
Through the principles of Civility, Hospitality, and Allegiance, the mission of the Student Knight Ambassadors is to serve and represent Holy Cross of San Antonio’s student and administration at special events, to promote the vast successes and advancements of the school, and to communicate through all that we do, the virtue of our beloved Blessed Basile Moreau and to live out the Holy Cross Code in daily life.
Some requirements for Applicant’s are as follows (for the complete listing see the application and guidelines on the SKA WEB PAGE):
- Must be able to complete a minimum of 12 program service hours per semester.
- Possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75.
- Maintain a clear disciplinary and attendance record with the school.
- President’s Speaker Series, attend meetings on the first Wednesday of every month.
- Natural ability to express a positive and friendly demeanor;
- Effectively participate as both leader and a follower in a team environment;
- Willingness to develop or improve public speaking and networking skills; and,
- Genuine desire to serve and represent the Administration and the school as well as contribute to the advancement of our organization.
If you have any questions, please contact Elizabth Eguia-Garcia, 210.433.4502, firstname.lastname@example.org or Ariana Vega, 210.433.9395 ext 269, email@example.com.