Dual Credit Government Final Assignment Resources
1) EBSCO History Research Center : http://search.ebscohost.com (username/password holycross/cross)
Put the case or legislation inside “quote marks“ so the database will look for those terms in that sequence. You can add other search terms to that, such as “War Powers Act” AND effect. Use limiters Full Text, and others if necessary.
Friendly suggestionJ – Make an account in EBSCO so you can save the articles that will be useful for your paper. You can access these at home or school.
2) Holy Cross Library Catalog
3) Annuals of America (in library)
4) Supreme Court Decisions http://www.supremecourtus.gov/opinions/opinions.html
5) Supreme Court Decisions 1937-1975 http://www.supcourt.ntis.gov/
6) Supreme Court Decisions 1992-2000 http://www.fedbbs.access.gpo.gov.court01.html