- Students are reminded that their student ID card is preferred for checking out books.
- Students may check out up to 4 books at one time, for 2 weeks.
- The thin client computers in the library will only accept USB drives.
- The student login username and password is the student ID number.
- Microsoft Office is installed, but students may also use web-based documents such as Gaggle’s Zoho documents and Google Docs.
- The library databases allow you to set up an account for saving articles.
- Backpacks are not permitted in the library.
- No food or beverages in the library.
- Students coming to the library from a class are required to have a pass from their teacher.
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 128 bytes) in /home/content/54/6436554/html/wp-includes/class-wp-comment.php on line 211