Any family who is interested in working with the Aramark Program during the 2014-2015 academic year is asked to attend an information meeting this Saturday, June 21st in the Holy Cross Cafeteria at 10:00 a.m.
Please note: Parents who have completed the enrollment process may begin working and earning money toward their tuition.
More information about Aramark is listed below as well as the contact information of the Holy Cross Parent Coordinator.
The Aramark program allows the family and/or friends of registered Holy Cross students to work concessions at various venues such as the Freeman Coliseum, Alamodome, and the AT&T Center. Holy Cross is paid a percentage of the profits earned at each stand worked by the schools families. The proceeds are then divided among each worker and the money earned is credited to the tuition account of each family. Opportunities to earn more are available when working as a stand manager.
PROGRAM BENEFITS FOR PARENTS
• Pays for part and in some cases all tuition and other fees
• Work at your own convenience; set your own schedule
• Your portion of the earnings goes towards tuition. There is no taxable income reported to you (tax free).
• Must obtain a TABC license. Cost is $25. Each participant is responsible for paying their own license fee.
• Be at least 21 years of age
• Each participant must purchase an Aramark uniform
• Participants must attend meetings scheduled by the program coordinator
• Each participant must sign a Letter of Commitment Contract
Elaine Cortinas | Email: email@example.com | Phone: (210) 833-8170